I cannot link the app to my Facebook account. What should I do?
Issue: I want to connect my Facebook page to the app but I cannot see it within the app. What should I do?
Solution: There are three reasons that may have caused this issue to occur:
- You are not an admin of the page
- You did not give permission all the necessary permissions to the app
- You need to delete the app and its settings from your page to refresh
To avoid having this issue, let's take one step at a time. First, make sure that you are an admin for the Facebook page that you are trying to connect. To confirm this, do the following:
1. On your Facebook page, click the drop-down arrow at the upper-right portion and select Manage page.
2. Under Pages, click the name of your page.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Page Roles.
5. Scroll down and check your role at the bottom of the page. It should say, admin.
Note: In case it shows that you are not an admin, you can click the Edit button and modify the page roles. Here's a quick demo:
Next, make sure that you allowed all permissions for the app. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Facebook Business page and click Business Integrations.
2. Under your Active Business Integrations, look for the app and click View and edit.
3. Make sure all permissions are granted and click Save.
If the two mentioned steps above did not resolve the issue, you need to delete the app and all its settings from your Facebook Business Integrations then start all over.
1. Under Business Integrations on your Facebook page, check the box beside the app.
2. Click the Remove button.
3. After removing the app and all its settings, you can try reconnecting again.
Still having issues?
Please clear your cache for your browser.